Self-Publishing & Writing

Observations & Advice from a Self-Published Author.

Wednesday, March 28, 2012

"A Ghost of Water" Proofs

This is more of a geeky-joyful announcement than it is an actual blog post. Though I should have one of those coming soon. I just wanted to say how glad I am that my editing/proof copies for "A Ghost of Water" have arrived! Now I just need to farm them out to my readers/editors to get the ball rooling on getting it finished.

It's always such a good feeling to hold that first copy in your hand, to see the fruit of your labors. So, let this be an encouragement and a reminder for all you writers out there: Don't give up. The journey is totally worth it.

Also, as a bit of side-news: The Ebook for "A Ghost of Fire" is now available on the ibookstore for all you ipad/iphone users. $2.99.

Peace out and enjoy the pic below.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments