Self-Publishing & Writing

Observations & Advice from a Self-Published Author.

Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Mindin' My Own Bidness

Okay, so I'm thinking about something.

Shocker, I know.

The thing which currently occupies my thoughts is starting up a small side business. Specifically, I'm thinking of starting up a small company that will offer services to authors in order to help them self-publish their books -- a Self-Publishing Consulting & Services business.

I just got thinking about how much I love putting my own books together for publication and then I thought about how there are many others out there who are just starting out and haven't a clue as to how to get their books out on the market aside from spending big bucks...and I won't charge big bucks. Little-to-medium bucks, yes, but not big ones.

So if you're looking for a Self-Publishing Consultant, I could be your man. I'm putting together service packages right now which include formatting, converting files, cover creation, etc.

The more I think about this, the more excited I get. This could be good, I think.

I'll keep you posted on developments.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments